Friday, August 12, 2005

This was what my dreams were made of.


I had a wild erotic dream the other night. This is the man in charge of my pleasure.... Mr. Batman himself. I am not sure why I was dreaming of him. I did see the new Batman movie. And at the time I did think he was pretty cute in his many faces. But why I dreamt of him the other night I do not know. I will tell you it was pretty darn explosive if you know what I mean. I wonder if he is that good in reality. WOW WEE !!!!!
I do think he really looks like a young James Brolin. He has very mysterious eyes and very sexy, kissable lips. In my opinion. I will add another photo. He looks so mysterious in the mask. But hey I would not mind meeting him in the rain in a dark alley somewhere.

Am I bad or what? I wish I could be. My dream was pretty hot. One of those you wish you never had to wake up from. I guess I am getting a little restless.

So If you haven't seen "Batman Begins" I think it's worth it just to see Christian Bale. The new Batman. Especially if you are in need of a hot sexual release. You might enjoy it as much as I did. I wish I could have a rerun on that dream. Can you say HOT! HOT! HOT!

Check out the yahoo page where you can find links, and photos and clips from the movie.

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=trailer&id=1808490910&intl=us

I will stop drooling now.... Have a great day.

~ Marianne ~

1 comment:

*~*~*~* said...

Woman...you need to cut loose a bit and just get wild!!!!!