Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday .. The lazy days of Summer ending soon.

The lazy days of summer are just about over. Time is running out. School will be starting again on August 22nd. And I will be going back to work Sept. 6th. Time really flies. I have alot to get accomplished before Sept. 6th. So it's time to stop procrastinating and get moving. I can't shake those summer visions. Vacation was great. And I am greedy. Wanting another one. Hoping to take another one in December. I have to keep telling myself normal people are lucky to have one a year. What am I crying about. It's because I am so unsettled. It's because I crave the ocean. I am misplaced. I don't belong in the cornfields. My only consulation is that fall is right around the corner and it is my favorite time of year. And then we cross over into my least favorite time of year. Winters in Iowa can brutal. So I feel I need the beach in December to survive. Is that being Greedy? I don't think so. If it keeps my sanity. It's therapy. I bet it's even cheaper than seeing someone professionally. Take me home country road.... no no no ... take me home airtran. The beach is waiting for me.

~Marianne~

1 comment:

iowaladylovestheocean said...

It might just be me...but I don't think it's greedy at all!!!

~~Ginger~~