Monday, July 25, 2005

Manic Monday


It's been a long day. YUCK..I hate Mondays...well...most days actually. The store is nothing but a headache and while the real estate thing has the potential for big money...it takes time. I would really kill for a job where I punch a time clock...put in my time and be done...no worrying about anything once I am out of there. The leads are coming in for real estate..but..again..it takes time.

My lupus is kicked in big time with all the stress I have been under. I am fatigued to no end. I am scheduled to see my doctor on Wednesday...maybe he has some suggestions on how to cope..it's been so long since it's acted up. ~~Ginger~~

______________________

You Mustn't Quit

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,

When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest! if you must - but never quit.
Life is queer, with its twists and turns,

As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won if he'd stuck it out,
Stick to your task, though the pace seems slow,
You might succeed with one more blow.
Success is failure turned inside out,

The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems afar;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,
It's when things seem worst that you mustn't quit.

1 comment:

iowaladylovestheocean said...

Hang in there Ginger. I am sending you good vibes. And lots of love.

Always,
Marianne