Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Feelings - Good or Bad


Feelings—Good or Bad

Sometimes a feeling gets to me
All I want to do is cry
Yet I don’t want to hold what I feel inside.
Days, weeks and even months passes by
I don’t know if I can hold it any longer
Am I ready to let this feeling go?
If I do will I become stronger?
I must gain the strength to be happy
To live my life so it is Simply Good
No more living in a dark damp basement
So tears fall down from my eyes so easy
Yes my heart and soul tells me to stand tall
Sometimes I feel like I should and then
Other times I feel that I shouldn’t at all
I have been in a dark damp basement filled with chaos
I know where to go but I was so lost
Do I have the strength to be strong?
Is this is the place where I belong?
Is it because this is what I fear?
The feeling that made me break down in tears?
Yes I have that internal strength
I no longer need to escape to that dark damp basement
I no longer fear for I now know
My Life Is Simply Good
Feelings will come and feelings will go
I will break down in tears
I will always be standing tall and strong
for My Life Is Simply Good.

Victoria Smith
July 9, 2005

No comments: