Monday, July 18, 2005

Ever have one of "those" days


I need to go home. I am tired of all the shit I am dealing with here on a daily basis....how appropriate it is that todays OM is "Putting Youself First". That is something I have NEVER done...it's hard for me...too hard most days...I don't even have the strength to fight for it. But I have to do something. Because I don't want to go on living like this. Every last one of them thinks the world revolves around them and I need to accomodate their needs. How in the hell did things get so out of hand...why is it when you try to be nice to people they push you until you can't take it one second more...before you know it, you're sitting in a cemetary (after driving and crying for over an hour)...wondering where the hell you got off track. When people go out of their way to help me...I appreciate it...I DO NOT expect to keep getting more and more...who the hell do these people think they are. ~~Ginger~~

No comments: